The Golden Hawk by Frank Yerby
The Golden Hawk by Frank Yerby Vintage hardcover book
Only 1 available
- Vintage item from the 1948
- Printed in USA (The Dial Press, NYC)
- Book Club Edition (Doubleday)
- Hardcover, with dustcover in good condition (has wear on top/bottom of dustcover from being on shelf since 1948)
- Good spline, blue on top; cream on side and bottom
- No writing, marks, scratches or dents
- Dial Press, 1948. Very good condition, grey cloth boards with dark blue titles front & spine, good condition clean, tight. Illustrated endpages, dust jacket, some minor chips and tear along edges, not clipped. Former owner name stamped (small on top right of title page. Doubleday Book club. Dust jacket art by John Alan Maxwell. The story of revenge and exotic love in the West Indies in the 17th Century. 312 pages.
See "Additional Info" to purchase with PayPal
The story of revenge and exotic love in the West Indies in the 17th Century. 312 pages.
Here is a pulsating novel of adventure, revenge and exotic love in the West Indies of the seventeenth century, when the might of imperial Spain was making its last great stand to retain its conquests in the New World. They called him the Golden Hawk, Kit Gerado, whose tawny mane and fierce hungers were know and feared thoughout the Caribbean. As ruthless as he was passionate, he plundered the seas on a savage quest for vengeance and love.
Hardcover. Bookclub edition bound in gray cloth. About Fine in VG+ DJ. Book has mild dust soiling to the page edges else about fine. DJ has minor dust spotting. Nice vintage copy.